As a business leader, executive, or leader of tomorrow, I have put this book list together as essential reading for self-coaching and development, they will help you to become a better version of yourself and can be viewed as both personal and business strategy training.
I believe the first two books to be compulsory reading for all individuals, they should be taught as part of the curriculum in schools as a rite of passage. I ask all my coaching clients to read both these books and can spend time coaching on their content. If you are an Executive Coaching client then reading the top two is a must.
- The 7 Habits of Highly effective people – Stephen Covey
- The Chimp Paradox – Professor Stephen Peters
- How to win friends and Influence people dale Carnegie
- NLP at work, The essence of excellence – Sue Knight
- The War of Art & Do the Work (follow up) – Steven Presfield
- Purple Cow, transform your business by being remarkable
- E myth Mastery – Michael E Gerber
- Make your brain work – Amy Brann
- The essential Drukker – Peter F. Drukker
- The Five Dysfunctions of a team – Patrick Lencioni